- How to disable background apps? -
How to disable background apps?
Go to Settings from the Start menu and click on Privacy.
Move to the Background app option in the left panel and a list of all the apps that run in the background will open up.
Simply turn off the ones you don’t want to run in the background.
- How to reduce too much data usage in the background? -
How to set a network as metered connection?
1- Go to Settings from the Start menu and click on Network & Internet.
2- Then click on Wi-Fi in the left panel and select your network.
3- Now turn on the toggle button & Set as metered connection to enable it.
Now Windows 10 will treat this connection as metered and minimize using data in the background. If you connect to a different connection, you’ll have to go through the same steps again to set it as metered.
- HomeOffice Platform – A to Z SEO Tools – 100% Free Search Engine Optimization Tools -
HomeOffice Platform - A to Z SEO Tools - 100% Free Search Engine Optimization Tools
SEO tools provide data and alerts about the overall health and success of your website. There are no special skills required to use our tools because it is very user-friendly.
More than 80 SEO Tools to keep track of your SEO issues and help to improve the visibility of a website in search engines.
- How to Fix and Avoid Broken Windows 10 Updates? -
• Install Optional “Quality” Update…
• Uninstall Windows 10 Updates…
• How to Roll Back Windows 10 Builds…
• Check Your Windows 10 Build…
GO: Settings → Update & Security → Windows Update → Check for Update ...
- How to Set the Number of Cores in Windows 10? -
Core Settings in Windows 10:
- Type 'msconfig' into the Windows Search Box and hit Enter.
- Select the Boot tab and then Advanced options.
- Check the box next to Number of processors and select the number of cores you want to use (probably 1, if you are having compatibility issues) from the menu.
- Select OK and then Apply. Restart your computer.
- What can I do if Windows 10 isn’t using all RAM? -
We will speak the following important solutions in details:
1- Turn off Auto RAM Virtualization.
2- Modify your registry.
3- Use msconfig.
If the issue still appears then do the following:
- Be sure that you’re using an official BIOS! Update your BIOS!
- Change your BIOS settings! Check if BIOS recognizes your RAM! Check if you have integrated graphics!
- Use the 64-bit version of Windows
- Check if your RAM is compatible with your motherboard
- Check if your RAM is properly seated
- Check if your RAM is faulty
- Rearrange your RAM modules
- How to Repair an Outlook Data File .pst or .ost 2007 – 2019? -
1- Exit Outlook and browse to one of the following file locations.
2- The Inbox Repair Tool can be started with scanpst.exe.
3- Select Browse to select the Outlook Data File (.pst) or (.ost) you want to scan.
4- Choose Start to begin the scan.
5- If the scan finds errors, choose Repair to start the process to fix them.
- How to record your screen in Windows 10 (100% Free)? -
1- Open the app you want to record.
2- Press the Windows Key + G at the same time to open the Game Bar dialog.
3- Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing video.
4- Stop the recording by clicking on the red recording bar that will be on the top right of the program window.
5- That's it! You'll find your recorded videos, which are MP4 files, under the Video's folder in a subfolder called Captures.